Brivo’s ACS300 Wireless Access Controller wins the SIA New Product Showcase Award in the Access Control Software & Controllers category.
Have you upgraded the Brivo IPDC controller to the new cloud enabled ACS300 Controller? Here are 4 reasons why you should (and why it won an award):
- Designed to meet IT infrastructure, installation and tech support needs, it’s a IP edge device that connects via Ethernet, WiFi and bluetooth and supports 250,000 credentials, Wiegand and OSDP readers, and up to 30 wireless doors.
- Built to be cyber secure, it features bot monitoring, authentication, encrypted communications and storage and optical tamper detection.
- To meet network resiliency needs, It provides automatic failover via embedded WiFi or Ethernet, plus POE and 12-volt power failover.
- Featuring environmental flexibility, the embedded bluetooth radio can be used with Brivo Onair Pass to allow users to use their smartphones for direct door entry in WiFi and cellular dead zones.
Released in November, 2017,The ACS300 controller has been met with strong market acceptance. A critical reason why customers select the ACS300 is its ability to meet critical IT security and network resiliency requirements for connecting the Brivo Onair platform to their corporate network.
Use Cases Include:
- Perimeter doors on the edge of the network that require a single or two door controller
- Locations where wireless installation is needed to overcome new cabling challenges and expense
- Flexible mounting requirements when equipment racks or closets are not available
- End-to-end wireless configurations that include wireless door locks
“After 30 years as a Systems Integrator, the New Brivo ACS300 Controller has demonstrated that it is a compact, yet powerful device. And most importantly… because of the ACS300’s encrypted communications, tamper detection, and authentication… this Brivo device is fast becoming our “go to” solution for most of our installations.” – David Crum, General Manager of SSMI / Southwest System Monitoring, Inc.
For more information see the ACS300 Controller Data Sheet here.