1. Modification Brivo reserves the right to modify the information contained on this Web site or in these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time without prior notice. By accessing this Web site after any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use have been posted thereon, you will be deemed to have consented to all such changes.
2. License You may display and print information available on this Web site solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not reproduce, distribute, store, broadcast, sell or sublicense information or content included on the Web site without obtaining prior written consent of an authorized representative of Brivo. Brivo reserves all rights not granted herein, including all copyrights.
3. Intellectual Property The trademarks, service marks, and logos (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on this Web site are registered and unregistered marks of Brivo and others. Nothing on this Web site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark, without the written permission of Brivo. Brivo aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. Brivo’s Trademarks may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this Web site, without prior, written permission. Any information, including but not limited to remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics or other submissions, communicated to Brivo by you through this Web site, including but not limited to intellectual property related thereto (except as may otherwise be expressly provided), becomes the exclusive property of Brivo, without compensation, and Brivo may copy, incorporate, distribute or otherwise use such communications for any commercial or non-commercial purpose. You hereby agree to take whatever further actions may be necessary to assign your rights to the same to Brivo. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Web site any unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material. You acknowledge that the all information and content on the Web site and any intellectual property rights embodied therein are the property of Brivo or its information providers. The Website is subject to protection of intellectual property laws of the United States of America and all other jurisdictions and was created, compiled, prepared, selected and arranged by Brivo through the expenditure of substantial effort and resources. This Website constitutes valuable property of Brivo.
4. Warranty While Brivo makes reasonable efforts to insure that all material on this Web site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and Brivo makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this Web site, results obtained from the use of this Website, or interruptions in the availability of this Website.
5. Warranty Disclaimer THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER BRIVO HAS BEEN ADVISED AS TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, BRIVO DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR BECAUSE OF INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE, OR IN ANY WEB SITE LINKED TO OR FROM THIS WEB SITE. BRIVO FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM ANY DAMAGE TO OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHER PROPERTY ARISING FROM ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE. Some states may not allow this exclusion or limitation of liability, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
6. Links This Web site may contain links to other Web sites. Brivo is not responsible for the content of such Web sites including any changes or updates that are made to the linked Website or the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on those Web sites. Brivo provides the links as a convenience to you, and the existence of the links on this Website does not imply that Brivo approves of or is affiliated with the linked organization or company, or its products or services, or that the linked organization or company approves of or is affiliated with Brivo.
7. Choice of Law These Terms and Conditions shall be governed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the state of Maryland without regard to the conflict or choice of law rules thereof. The courts sitting in the state of Maryland shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising hereunder.