Is your current physical security system causing you headaches? If you’re still using a lock & key system, you probably have no idea what happens to a key after it’s distributed to someone. You’ve also probably been through the grueling and expensive process of rekeying. If you’re still using an on-premise solution, you probably spend hours a day manually managing and monitoring your system at the expense of your other responsibilities.
Protecting your building, assets, and people is of the utmost importance, in addition to your sanity. You know this, and we know this, but do your executives know this?
In this podcast, hear experienced security experts explain the business case for making the transition to a cloud-based physical security solution and the operational benefits that stem from deployment.
- David Stratton: Security Manager of a well-known national distributor of automotive products with 150+ locations.
- John Szczygiel: Chief Operating Officer at Brivo, a SaaS company offering physical access control, video surveillance, and mobile credentials for commercial buildings.
- When is the right time to transition away from outdated security systems
- How to make the business case for cloud-based access control to decision makers
- First-hand example of cloud-access deployment return on investment (ROI)
- The benefits enjoyed from consolidating access control platforms for multiple sites
- Lessons learned and customer insights after moving to the cloud
Listen to the podcast here.
To calculate your own potential ROI click here.