Attract new residents with technology
Today’s sophisticated residents know technology can make their multifamily living experience safer and more convenient. They not only want tech amenities, they expect them.
How do you meet this need and invest in property technology (Proptech)? You do it in stages, starting with your building security and moving up the hierarchy to future-proof your property.
Our multifamily solution guide will teach you how, when and why offering better physical security and broader Proptech solutions can help you increase revenue while keeping residents satisfied.
in proptech hit a record of
in the first half of 2019
Translating Resident Needs into a Technology Plan
Download our Proptech Multifamily Investment Guide (PDF) to learn:
- Ways to differentiate your multifamily properties and attract more residents with modern amenities
- How to increase retention, fill units quickly and improve ROI with higher rental rates
- The four phases of Proptech growth and how to move through each phase for the most impact of your investments
- Why and how to help residents feel physical secure in your buildings
- How to implement cloud-based access control for safety and convenience
of millennials are likely to rent an apartment specifically because of electronic access features
percent of millennials would move out of an apartment due to a lack of security*
*(source Schlage and Wakefield Research)
Smart Building Access Control Through Your Phone
For greater protection of families, homes, and investments, Brivo connects with your whole Proptech ecosystem. Our platform combines security, contemporary convenience, and system flexibility to attract and keep residents.
With our cloud-based security platform you can:
- Manage multiple properties remotely from any mobile device
- Automate access control by setting access schedules, managing user group permissions, and receiving alerts for important access events
- Assign and remove mobile credentials in seconds to restrict access.
- Real-time monitoring and control of entrance, exit, glass doors, cabinets, lockers, and more.
- Install access control in places such as garages, gates, delivery lockers, and storage units.
- Equip your property with immediate lockdown, initiated by a hardwired button or mobile app to make every second count
- View live video and recorded clips to better protect your properties
Expand Resident Benefits Through Our Open API
With the possibility of endless integrations, you can connect physical security to other PropTech features to create a complete building ecosystem
Visitor entry systems and intercoms
Building automation integrations
Smart features like
thermostats and sensors
See Brivo in action