Access control is a top priority for security professionals. Security leaders are drawn to the advantages of cloud-based access control including automation, increased security and privacy, greater efficiency, centralized management, and the ability to scale on demand. But one crucial question usually comes to mind for executives: What’s the return on investment?
To find out, watch our free webinar with Security Magazine where we’ll explore the process and payoffs of the transition to a cloud-based physical security solution.
Hear experienced security experts explain the business case for making the transition and the operational benefits that stem through deployment. Speakers include:
- David Stratton: Security Manager of a well-known national distributor of automotive products with 150+ locations.
- John Szczygiel: Chief Operating Officer at Brivo, a SaaS company offering physical access control, video surveillance, and mobile credentials for commercial buildings.
- When the right time is to transition away from keys and alarm systems
- How to make the business case for cloud-based access control to decision makers
- First hand example of cloud-access deployment return on investment (ROI)
- Lessons learned and customer insights after moving to the cloud
The webinar will also cover the benefits companies can enjoy from consolidating their access control platforms for multiple sites, leveraging APIs for integration with other enterprise platforms.
Click here for our webinar to help understand how moving to the cloud pays off for your company now and in the future.
Information about our speakers:
David Stratton – Security Manager
David has over 20 years experience in law enforcement and security management. He is a highly qualified practitioner in the security industry and has been managing security projects, developing home budgets, calculating take-offs, and establishing KPIs to enhance security operations.
John Szczygiel – Chief Operating Officer
John joined Brivo in June 2009, bringing nearly 30 years of experience in the security industry, including executive positions within global manufacturing and systems integration companies.