Taking A Sledgehammer to Old Doors and Locks
I love HGTV. I love Chip and Joanna. I’m a fan of the Property Brothers. I even like Tarek and Christina (well… not Christina, there’s only so much bad acting and blatant memorized script regurgitation that I can handle). My favorite portion is watching the demo segment of the shows. Chip makes it look like a blast! Oh how glorious it must be, and how much stress relief you must feel, when you get to wield a sledgehammer to destroy a cabinet. Makes me want to spend $50,000 on a kitchen remodel just so that I can play the berserker.
Wait, isn’t this blog about Brivo’s integration with Schlage NDE Series wireless locks? Precisely!
Technology continues to evolve in ways that I agree with and in ways that I do not agree with. Fine, I get it, deploying Schlage NDE Series wireless locks saves you time, effort and copious amounts of cash:
- You do not have to buy a new door.
- You do not have to risk breaking your existing door because you don’t have to modify it to fit new locking mechanisms.
- You do not have to run extra wires throughout your facility.
- You can secure doors, closets, rooms, etc. that are on the other side of your building from your access control hardware quickly and easily.
- You can choose from a variety of styles and colors to match or upgrade your decor.
But where’s the fun in that? Well… choosing the styles and colors of the locks is fun too…
but you don’t get to break stuff to make the locks work!
Chip, Joanna, Tarek, etc. tend to go over budget. Sure, sometimes it’s on account of finding crazy issues with the homes they are working on, but sometimes it’s because expensive add-ons or difficult solutions are chosen for no good reason.
The Schlage® NDE Series of wireless locks keeps you from paying for expensive wiring, new parts, demo and reconstruction. Select the safe and sane choice, install a quick and easy Schlage® NDE Series wireless lock, integrated with Brivo Onair.
Learn more about our Allegion Schlage NDE Series of Wireless Locks integration.