Brivo OnAir, the cloud-based access control solution, is easy to administer using any web browser on any computer. The interface is intuitive and easy to use.
In this short video, you’ll learn how to add a new door to your Brivo OnAir system.
With Brivo OnAir, our cloud-based platform takes care of the heavy lifting for your access control system – and you can access and administer it from anywhere, using any computer with a web browser. Our intuitive interface is designed to make your work as a system administrator as straightforward and simple as possible.
Here’s how to add a new door to your Brivo OnAir access control solution.
- After you’ve successfully logged in to your Brivo OnAir account, hover your mouse over the Setup tab in the top menu bar, go down to Sites/Doors in the drop-down menu that appears, then click on Site Directory in the submenu that pops up.
- In the SIte DIrectory page, select the site where the new door will be added from the Sites list.
- In the View Site page, click on the More Operations tab, and select Add Door from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Name the new door in the text entry field. Then choose the Control Panel that will be associated with the door from the drop-down list, and click the Next button.
- A new field for Board appears. Select the appropriate Door Board from the drop-down list.
- A new field for Node appears. Select the appropriate Node number; the selection reflects the Node for which the door controls are wired.
- Next, a range of Door Setting options appears, including a number of details about how the door with operate. Select the settings that match your needs. When you’re satisfied with your selections, click the Save button.
That’s it! You’ll see a final summary of the settings you’ve chosen, and you can always change the settings at any time. But what else would you expect from the Simply Better Security you get from Brivo OnAir.