How To: Create A Schedule Exception
Learn how to create a one-time or repeating schedule for enabling or disabling exceptions for your Brivo Onair control solution.
Brivo Onair, the cloud-based access control solution, is easy to administer using any web browser on any computer. The interface is intuitive and easy to use.
In this short video, you’ll learn how to create a schedule exception for your Brivo Onair system.
With Brivo Onair, our cloud-based platform takes care of the heavy lifting for your access control system—and you can access and administer it from anywhere, using any computer with a web browser. Our intuitive interface is designed to make your work as a system administrator as straightforward and simple as possible.
Here’s how to create a one-time and repeating schedule exception for your Brivo Onair access control solution. Note there are two types of schedule exceptions:
An enabling exception will activate this configured schedule when there is no general schedule active.
A disabling exception will deactivate this configured schedule when there is a general schedule active.
- After you’ve successfully logged in to your Brivo Onair account, hover your mouse over the Setup tab in the top menu bar, go down to Schedules in the drop-down menu that appears, then click on Schedule Directory in the submenu that pops up.
- From the list on the Schedule Directory page, select the schedule for which you want to create the exception.
- In the View Schedule page, click on the Edit Schedule tab.
- To create a one-time exception, select a date from the pop-up calendar for the Date field, then enter the start and end times in the respective fields.
- Choose whether this will be an enabling or disabling exception in the Enable or Disable field, then click the Add Exception button to add to the Schedule Exceptions list.
- To configure a repeating exception, first select Repeating for the Type field using the drop-down.
- Next, specify when the exception repeats using the paired drop-down fields. In this example, we’ll have it repeat on the 3rd Saturday of every month.
- Enter the start and end times, choose whether this will be an enabling or disabling exception, and click the Add Exception button. Your new exception will be added to the Schedule Exceptions list.
That’s how easy it is to schedule exceptions using Simply Better Security from Brivo Onair!
Note: Schedule exceptions are only available to accounts with panels that have firmware version 5.0.16 or higher.
WATCH OTHER VIDEOS ON SIMILAR TOPICS
There are plenty of risks to starting and operating a small business—learn why physical security doesn’t have to be one20 March, 2018
Discover how migrating to a cloud-based access control system or, better yet, a complete security platform can increase20 March, 2018
Learn how to create a schedule and automate you Brivo Onair access control solution—the interface is intuitive and easy20 March, 2018
TALK TO A SECURITY EXPERT
To request more info, a demo or a quote, please provide
your information and we’ll contact you.