This release of Brivo OnAir addresses escalations and adds support for a new camera.
- When creating a New User, the enabled date now defaults to the current date.
- The arrow buttons that cycle through Date/Time on the journal page now work on all supported browsers.
- An issue where panels display an incorrect time for site-specific schedules has been fixed.
- All context sensitive links on the Help section are now responsive.
- Footnotes on the Notification Rule page have been updated.
- Text formatting on the Edit Group page has been standardized.
- We have added support for the AXIS P1204 board camera in Brivo OnAir.
- The recommended firmware version for this camera is 18.104.22.168.