BRIVO ONAIR RELEASE NOTES
Brivo Onair 12.10 | 04/28/2020
This release of Brivo Onair now displays critical battery events from ASSA ABLOY locks in the Onair activity log as well as addressing minor system improvements and bug fixes.
- Brivo Onair now displays ASSA ABLOY critical battery events as events in the Brivo Onair activity log.
- Fixed an issue where the number of available Brivo Mobile Passes was not displaying properly.
Brivo Onair 12.9 | 03/12/2020
- Brivo Onair’s integrations with Alula, Azure SSO, and G Suite are now live and fully available.
- Administrators can now set a door position switch extension period for Allegion NDE locks.
- Fixed an issue for some customers where they could not see more than 100 sites under the Brivo Mobile Pass tab.
Brivo Onair 12.8 | 02/25/2020
This release of Brivo Onair addresses minor system improvements and bug fixes.
- Fixed an issue where ASSA ABLOY door MAC addresses were not being properly displayed with colon separators.
- Fixed an issue where door names using a space character were displaying improperly.
Brivo Onair 12.6 | 01/08/2020
This maintenance release of Brivo Onair addresses minor system improvements and bug fixes.
Brivo Onair 12.5 | 12/04/2019
This release of Brivo Onair adds a new credential format to Brivo Onair as well as addressing minor system improvements and bug fixes.
- Brivo Onair now supports new HID 36-bit credential format.
- Fixed an issue that when the report timer device disengage message was set to no, it was not properly respected.
- Fixed an issue where User, Activity, and In/Out Reports continued to show the “In Progress” spinner even after completion.
- The delete message for wired lockdown configurations is now properly displayed.
Brivo Onair 12.4 | 11/05/2019
This release of Brivo Onair provides improvements to the New Notifications page and OSDP secure mode as well as addressing minor system improvements and bug fixes.
- Updated the footnotes on the notifications page to reflect the current product offerings
- OSDP secure mode is now set to disabled by default.
- Fixed a permissioning issue affecting some assistant administrators.
- Fixed an issue where the maximum group limit for users was exceeded.
Brivo Onair 12.3 | 10/04/2019
This release of Brivo Onair provides improvements to OSDP secure mode as well as addressing minor system improvements and bug fixes.
- Administrators are now able to enable or disable OSDP secure mode.
- Fixed an issue where Card Jump did not function properly after deleting a card.
Brivo Onair 12.2 | 10/03/2019
This release of Brivo Onair changes Brivo Onair Pass to Brivo Mobile Pass as well as addressing minor system improvements and bug fixes.
- All references to Brivo Onair Pass have been changed to Brivo Mobile Pass.
- Improved video performance for customers using Safari.
Brivo Onair 12.1 | 09/09/2019
This release of Brivo Onair provides improvements to OSDP reader functionality as well as addressing minor system improvements and bug fixes.
- Administrators are now directly able to address OSDP peripheral device addresses in Brivo Onair.
- Administrators can now enable Reader Beep on Card Read for OSDP readers in Brivo Onair.
Brivo Onair 12.0 | 09/05/2019
This release of Brivo Onair improves lockdown functionality and adds to Brivo’s foreign language support as well as addressing minor system improvements and bug fixes.
- Brivo Onair improved its lockdown functionality.
- Brivo Onair added Dutch language support.
- Fixed an issue where some users had difficulty uploading a logo for the Brivo Mobile Pass application.
- Fixed an issue where an administrator who logged out and immediately logged back in was taken to the wrong page.
- Fixed an issue where verification of MAC addresses for ASSA ABLOY locks/hubs did not respect case sensitivity.
- Fixed an issue where a door with dependencies was successfully deleted.
Brivo Onair 11.46 | 08/05/2019
This release of Brivo Onair improves system security as well as addressing minor system improvements and bug fixes./
- The system security of Brivo Onair has been improved to remediate risks against a wide range of potential attacks.
Brivo Onair 11.45 | 06/25/2019
This release of Brivo Onair allows administrators to now set cache mode for Allegion locks and addresses other minor system improvements and bug fixes.
- Administrators are now able to set cache mode for Allegion wireless locks.
Brivo Onair 11.44.1 | 05/31/2019
This patch release of Brivo Onair removes an incorrect notification from door forced events on Salto wireless locks.
- Fixed an issue when an incorrect “opened from memorized code” message appeared when a Salto wireless lock experienced a door forced event.
Brivo Onair 11.44 | 05/29/2019
- Brivo Onair will no longer allow administrators to add IPAC devices.
Brivo Onair 11.43 | 05/21/2019
This release of Brivo Onair adds 32-bit CSN to available card formats as well as improving messaging for certain wireless locks in offline mode.
- Added 32-bit CSN to available card formats.
- When accessing a wireless lock in offline mode, panels with firmware 6.0.0 or later will now include the name of the credential holder accessing the lock in the journal event.
Brivo Onair 11.42 | 05/07/2019
This release of Brivo Onair improves the information on the Journal page when Technical Support reboots a panel, resets data, or restarts the CAN bus. Additionally, minor system improvements to the DVR page and bug fixes were addressed.
- The ACS Journal lists the proper user, including CSR, when reboot, reset CAN bus, and reset panel data actions are taken.
- Fixed an issue where saving a blank DVR name field still successfully saved the DVR information rather than providing an error message.
- Fixed an issue where leaving the username and password fields blank on DVRs that require them did not provide an error message.
- Fixed an issue where using a single quote mark in the DVR name field caused the Real Time Activity log to stop functioning.
Brivo Onair 11.41 | 04/18/2019
This release of Brivo Onair now allows Technical Support to remotely reboot control panels during service calls, provides additional clarity in the Brivo Onair journal, and continues to improve localization for Spanish and French as well as addresses minor system improvements and bug fixes.
- Brivo Technical Support now has the capability of remotely rebooting control panels when assisting in service calls.
- The panel reboot events from Brivo Technical Support now display on the Brivo Onair journal page.
- Fixed an issue where the option to enable BOP biometrics when creating a new Salto or Allegion door was missing.
- Corrected formatting issues surrounding French and Spanish localization.
- Fixed an issue where viewing user activity in foreign languages resulted in an error message.
- Fixed an issue where control panels that had been swapped no longer authorize valid credentials.
- Fixed an issue where report permissions were not appearing properly under an assistant admin profile.
- Fixed an issue where 64-bit could not be added successfully to Brivo Onair.
- Fixed an issue where an ACS5000-S panel was improperly added to a Brivo Onair account.
- Corrected a browser incompatibility issue.
Brivo Onair 11.40 | 03/26/2019
This release of Brivo Onair continues to improve localization for Spanish and French and addresses minor system improvements and bug fixes.
- Brivo Onair now allows administrators to exempt selected users from Brivo Onair Pass biometrics, allowing use of Brivo Onair Pass without two-factor authentication.
- Accounts cannot be saved with any spaces before the first character.
- Eagle Eye cameras now display properly in Real Time Activity device filter dropdown lists.
Brivo Onair 11.39 | 03/13/2019
This release of Brivo Onair continues to improve localization for Spanish and French and addresses minor system improvements and bug fixes.
- Overall system updates in Brivo Onair have vastly improved the user experience for our French and Spanish administrators.
- Fixed an issue where the administrator was unable to create or edit schedules in French or Spanish.
- Fixed an issue where selecting a date in a custom field while using French or Spanish was not localized.
- Fixed an issue where users of real-time activity that provided a language code without a country were receiving a timezone exception.
- Fixed an issue where erroneous “?” characters were appearing when generating reports in French or Spanish.
Brivo Onair 11.38 | 02/27/2019
This release of Brivo Onair improves localization for Spanish and French, adds a new card format, and addresses minor system improvements and bug fixes.
- Added WaveLynx 56-bit LEAF card format to Brivo Onair.
- Card bank logic has been improved to ensure that credential numbers using spaces and/or periods no longer cause system problems.
- Fixed an issue where the filters list was not displaying the proper language on the Cards and Users tab.
- Fixed an issue where selecting a date custom field in French or Spanish did not localize properly.
Brivo Onair 11.37 | 02/06/2019
This release of Brivo Onair improves workflow for issuing Brivo Onair Pass mobile credentials as well as minor system improvements and bug fixes.
- To more easily allow administrators to assign Brivo Onair Pass mobile credentials, the Credentials and Groups tabs under a User profile have been swapped with Groups now appearing next to the Identity tab.
- Fixed an issue where the initial password email did not appear correctly in non-English languages.
- Fixed an issue where old Brivo Onair Cam cameras were still accessible even after their Brivo Onair Cam credentials had been deleted and replaced with different credentials.
Brivo Onair 11.36 | 01/30/2019
This release of Brivo Onair addresses language localization as well as minor system improvements and bug fixes.
- This release now provides improved support for Brivo Onair in Spanish and French.
- Fixed a misspelling in the facility code confirmation message.
- Fixed an issue where an error message appeared in both Spanish and English when browser was set to Spanish.
- Fixed the PIV-I card field name.
Brivo Onair 11.35 | 01/06/2019
This release of Brivo Onair allows use of 2N IP Verso intercom devices and makes improvements to bulk deletion of cards and Eagle Eye Networks camera high definition displays as well as addressing other system improvements and bug fixes.
- Beginning on January 17th, Brivo Onair will integrate 2N IP Verso intercom units, and administrators will now be able to register users within Brivo Onair and have those records update with the 2N unit.
- Bulk Delete functionality in Brivo Onair is now limited to 20,000 cards at once. This prevents system time out when requesting large numbers of card deletions.
- Selection of high definition display for any Eagle Eye Networks camera from any display mode (2 up, 4 up, 6 up) now automatically streams the selected camera in high definition. If another Eagle Eye Networks camera was streaming high definition display, that camera defaults to flipbook mode.
- Fixed an issue where new installer IDs were unable to successfully login after creation.
- Fixed an issue where browsers were listing improper title pages.
- Fixed an issue where high definition video displays were not saving properly. In order for HD streams to function properly, Adobe Flash must be enabled in your browser.
Brivo Onair 11.34 | 11/29/2018
This release of Brivo Onair adds new functionality to Elevators and makes improvements to Mercury manufacturing client as well as addressing other system improvements and bug fixes.
- Brivo Onair Pass can now be used with elevators. A Bluetooth Reader ID field has been added to the New Elevator page in Brivo Onair for elevators connected to ACS6000 or ACS300 panels with firmware version 5.2.8 or later.
- Updated the Mercury panel manufacturing client to simplify the manufacturing process.
- Implemented a minor security improvement.
- Fixed an issue where newly added holidays were not being properly recognized by control panels.
- Fixed an issue with administrator creation.
Brivo Onair 11.33 | 11/06/2018
This release of Brivo Onair makes major changes to the User Interface by removing the “New” page tabs (such as Users, Groups, Sites, Schedules, and Holidays) in the Onair dropdown menus, instead directing administrators to the corresponding List pages to use the “New” buttons. Additional updates to the UI include removing the word “directory” from most list pages and standardizing page headers to use List instead of Directory. This release also addressed other system improvements and bug fixes.
- Major change to the Brivo Onair user interface with the removal of the “New” page tabs from the Onair dropdown menus. Administrators are now instead directed to the corresponding List pages to use the “New” buttons. None of the functionality has been changed.
- Removed the word “directory” from menu labels such as Site Directory, Schedule Directory, etc. These menu labels now show Sites, Schedules, Holidays, etc.
- Standardized page headers across the application to display List instead of Directory (i.e., User List, Group List).
- Account Settings dropdown menu options are no longer visible to Assistant Administrators.
- Fixed an issue where Live Video was not visible if the browser was not set to 100%.
- Fixed an issue where Brivo Onair events were disappearing from the activity log after a browser refresh.
- Fixed an issue where Edit and Add message were missing for some cameras.
- Fixed an issue where some components of the real time activity functionality were not loading properly.
Brivo Onair 11.32 | 10/17/2018
This release of Brivo Onair adds new functionality to the User Identity tab makes improvements to the look of the User Page as well as addressing other system improvements and bug fixes.
- Improvements to the User Identity tab in Brivo Onair now allow administrators to associate phone numbers and emails with a user identity in Brivo Onair rather than having to create custom fields for those entries.
- Users can no longer register an ACS4000 panel. For more information on the ACS4000 End of Life, please visit https://www.brivo.com/partner-resources/
- Fixed an issue where users who mistakenly entered a blank value when provisioning a Brivo Onair Pass would notice that the send button was then disabled. The send button is now active and ready once you have entered in an email address.
- When associating a new ACS6000 panel, reader port 1 is now defaulted to OSDP. This will allow smoother installation when installing a Wiegand or OSDP reader.
- Fixed an issue where some users were seeing an error when cancelling a Brivo Onair Pass in a pending state. The Brivo Onair Pass invitation now is cancelled as needed.
- Fixed an issue where an administrator clicking on a site name within the activity log would see the site address displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where a blank screen would appear when clicking to pop out the live view video player.
Brivo Onair 11.31 | 10/09/2018
- This release updates the look of the Identity tab on the User Page.
- Brivo Onair’s video player can now be used to view live video in Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari when Adobe Flash is disabled or not installed. Flash is still required to view live video in Internet Explorer.
- Fixes multiple display issues when viewing exacqVision recordings in Brivo Onair.
– Camera name, date, and time will now display on recorded clips (if configured in exacqVision).
– A split second of live feed will no longer be visible before playing a recorded clip.
Brivo Onair 11.30 | 09/10/2018
This release of Brivo Onair makes certain improvements to functionality for authorized dealers as well as addressing other system improvements and bug fixes.
- This release allows authorized dealers to upgrade firmware on customer panels remotely.
- Fixes an issue where invalid email addresses were not properly detected.
- Fixes an issue where removing phone numbers from administrator profiles did not generate the expected error message.
Brivo Onair 11.29 | 08/27/2018
This release of Brivo Onair integrates exacqVision NVR functionality, changes the live video streaming of Eagle Eye cameras, updates the method that Brivo Onair sends Brivo Onair Pass invitations, and addresses system improvements and other bug fixes.
- This release integrates exacqVision NVRs with Brivo Onair allowing for display of live video and recorded clips of access events.
- Fixes an issue where the incorrect firmware version was displayed if the firmware upgrade process did not complete.
- Fixes an issue where user image changes did not always immediately update in the Activity Log.
- This release now uses the Brivo Onair API to send Brivo Onair Pass invitations.
Eagle Eye Video Changes
- This release updates the video playback screen to display lower resolution preview streams for Eagle Eye cameras when
using the 2, 4, or 6 camera layouts. Eagle Eye video has been limited to a single HD playback to eliminate stuttering and freezing video feeds that affected previous versions of Brivo Onair. Eagle Eye HD video is accessible when selecting the 1 camera layout.
Brivo Onair 11.28 | 08/14/2018
This release of Brivo Onair fixes an issue in the Activity Log where parts of the screen did not respond to mouse clicks correctly.
- This release fixes an issue in the Activity Log where certain parts of the screen did not correctly respond when an administrator tried to select an event using a mouse. The entire event row is now fully clickable.
Brivo Onair 11.27 | 07/30/2018
This release of Brivo Onair updates the name of Brivo Mobile Pass to Brivo Onair Pass. Additionally, this release addresses system performance improvements and bug fixes.
- This release now displays all references to the Brivo mobile credential app correctly as Brivo Onair Pass.
- Fixed an issue where the Activity Log did not always remember if Real Time Activity functionality was enabled when an administrator followed a link to the Activity Log.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing some administrators from successfully login into Brivo Onair. This release of Brivo Onair adds the Unique Users Report as a new reporting option under My Reports and expands the availability of Mercury panel configuration to Senior Administrators. Improvements to user photo processing as well as messaging surrounding NDE lock communication are also included in this release. Additionally, this release addresses system performance improvements and bug fixes.
- Added the Unique Users Report to My Reports in Brivo Onair.
- This release now allows Brivo Installers and Senior Administrators the ability to download the Mercury manufacturing client.
- Improved the process of returning user photos on the Real Time Activity page.
- Improved NDE Communication Lost messaging for clarity.
- Fixed an issue where badge printing was not available from certain pages in the Brivo Onair UI.
- Fixed an issue where the calendar could not be used to jump to dates on the Real Time Activity page.
- Fixed an issue where the Unused Credentials Report would not run when custom fields had been selected.
- Fixed the error message on the Administrators page in the Brivo Onair UI.
- Fixed an issue where a required field could be unselected when running the Unique Users Report.
- Fixed an issue where the Schedule List page and Edit Schedule page could not be accessed.
- Corrected a grammatical error on the New Custom Field page.
- Removed second error message when leaving relative days field blank on the Site Activity Report page.
- Fixed the month/day display issue when displaying the Activity log in Spanish.
- Fixed an issue where report names that use special characters were displaying improperly.
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect error message displayed when users exceeded the maximum page limit.
- Corrected the language in the pop-up window when deleting an application using the Brivo Onair UI.
- Corrected a number of cross-site scripting errors across multiple pages within Brivo Onair.
- Corrected the maximum number of Salto doors that can be connect to a single router.
- Fixed an issue where notifications that included multiple email addresses were including extraneous spacing.
- Fixed an issue where the site filter in the Active Users report was not displaying properly.
- Fixed an issue where cycling between certain filters adds invalid values.
- Corrected a grammatical error on the Notifications page.
- Fixed an issue where the cancel button on the Create Report Job page did not always respond properly.
- Fixed an issue where the View/Edit Door page fails to load when the device has old property IDs.
- Fixed an issue with the Journal when filtering by Performed by Device.
- Fixed an issue where panel swap and deregistration of panels history showed incorrect data.
Brivo Onair 11.26 | 07/18/2018
This release of Brivo Onair was merged into 11.26.1. Please refer to those release notes for further details.
Brivo Onair 11.25 | 05/02/2018
This release of Brivo Onair updates Brivo Onair reporting capability by allowing the inclusion of custom field data into reports generated by the system. This release also allows administrators to bulk delete cards from the system based on chosen filtered criteria. Additionally, this release addresses system performance improvements and bug fixes.
- This release of Brivo Onair allows for the inclusion of custom field data in the following reports:
- This release also now allows for the bulk deletion of cards from the Card Bank based on filtered criteria.
- Report Configurations now display all user lists alphabetically.
- – All Users Report, Door Rights Report, Active Users Report, First Last Access Report, User Activity Report, Site Activity Report, Inactive Users Report, Unused Credential Report, and Journal Report.
- – Within the Report Configuration screen for the reports listed above, the Include Custom Fields field is now available, allowing administrators to add custom field data as part of the report output. For example, in the image above, the administrator may create an All Users Report with the added filter criteria of Department is Marketing. Custom fields may be used to filter the output of the report by selecting the “Filter by” checkbox or just included as a separate column in the report output by selecting the “Include in Report” checkbox.
- – After filtering the Card Bank, the cards matching that filter can be deleted by clicking on the Delete All button. If some portion of the matching cards are assigned to a user, the administrator must confirm that he/she wishes to continue with the deletion. If confirmed, the cards are then removed from the system and any cards that were assigned to users are automatically deauthorized.
- Fixed an issue where reports using absolute dates incorrectly excluded certain results.
- Fixed an issue where filters persisted across accounts.
- Fixed an issue where certain text filters were incorrectly text sensitive.
- Fixed an issue where sticky filters for site and device dropdowns were not being respected.
- Fixed an issue where group directory and site directory sticky filters were not being recognized.
- Fixed an issue where filtering for ‘between’ on a date field replaced the actual data with an incorrect future date.
- Fixed multiple issues affecting the filtering of active users reports.
- Fixed an issue where the system failed to save custom field data after editing.
- Corrected an issue with the Report Jobs page where Output was not defined, and Language was not properly displaying.
- Fixed multiple issues affecting the output of account activity reports.
- Fixed an issue where the camera icon was not displaying in the activity log while events were streaming.
- Fixed an issue where the same recipient email address could appear more than once in the recipient field.
Brivo Onair 11.24 | 03/22/2018
This release of Brivo Onair updates the functionality of the Activity Log providing real-time event streaming. Additionally, Brivo Onair introduces Bluetooth reader support, as well as addressing system performance improvements and bug fixes.
- Event Streaming
- Bluetooth Reader Support
- Control panels in Brivo Onair now display the MAC address of the control panel to comply with end user requests for better network visibility.
- – The Streaming Events status displays in the upper left hand corner. The status will show as Active if the activity log is being viewed in real time. The status will show as Queued if the administrator has taken any actions on the activity log page, such as scrolling down the page. If the status is Queued, once the administrator returns to the top of the page, the status will return to Active.
- – The User Image box automatically displays a user image (if there is one associated with the credential) when that credential is used (so long as Streaming Events is in an Active state). It also allows an administrator to view a stored user image from the user profile after clicking NEXT TO the user name in the User/Event column of the Activity Log. If there is no user image attached to the user name, the user image box will remain blank.
- – For ACS6000 and ACS300 panels only, if using a Bluetooth reader, enter the Bluetooth reader serial number located on the sticker on the back of the reader into the Bluetooth Reader ID field. This is a sixteen-digit number (ignore any dashes and enter only the numbers).
- NOTE: Bluetooth Reader functionality requires the control panel to have 126.96.36.199 firmware or later.
- Fixed an issue where failed access panel communication failure messages were displaying improperly.
Brivo Onair 11.23 | 02/13/2018
This release of Brivo Onair adds a new maximum request-to-exit extension option allows for doors to relock after a set period of time even if in an active REX state. When viewing users in groups, administrators are now given the option to remove specific users directly from the group right from that page. From within the webCLI interface, administrators are now given the option to change the default user name and password to access the webCLI interface. Additionally, this release introduces rate-limiting (spamming filter) for panel startup, communication loss/restore, tamper, wiring (I/O), and AC power lost/restored events, as well as addressing behind the scenes system performance improvements as well as bug fixes.
- The new Maximum REX Extension field lets you set a maximum length of time for the complete pass through period in the presence of continual REX triggers being received by the control panel. This ensures that even if the REX trigger is stuck in an “active” state or is being triggered over and over, the total pass through period is limited to the Max REX Extension plus the pass through period.
- When viewing users in a particular group, a new Remove User from Group button has been added to the page, allowing an administrator to remove one or more users from that group rather than having to visit each User page and individually removing each user from the group.
NOTE: In order to use the following two improvements, the control panel(s) require firmware version 188.8.131.52 or later.
- Brivo Onair has introduced the capability to monitor outbound traffic and detect if IP addresses other than approved Brivo Host Addresses are being contacted. If an unknown (or unapproved) address is contacted, notifications can be created making the administrator aware of the unauthorized transmission.
- Brivo Onair provides the option to reduce repetitive postings concerning tamper, wiring (I/O), and AC power lost/restored events by implementing the option to limit the number of times per minute such an event will be posted to the activity log or will trigger an email notification.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘performed by’ field did not have an option to select a user.
- Corrected minor typographical errors on several pages throughout the application.
- Fixed an issue where dropdown lists failed to display on the View Report Configuration page.
- Fixed an issue affecting ACS300 controllers where administrators could not create a Wiegand door device if an Allegion RSI gateway had already been selected.
- Fixed an issue where the Journal and Journal reports failed to report the promotion of an assistant administrator to senior administrator.