Brivo Partner Portal Release Notes
Brivo Onair 2.15 | 06/24/2020
This release adds the ability for the Account Creator role to add new Portal Users to their account. There are also small bug fixes and enhancements to the email notifications.
• Account Creators can now create new Portal Users in their account.
• Partner Portal email notifications sent through the Message Center now include all active headlines in the email template.
• We updated formatting errors on the “Review new customer account details” screen.
• We fixed layout issues seen in the Portal Users screen.
• We removed Stack Trace errors throughout Partner Portal.
Brivo Onair 2.14 | 05/27/2020
This release adds the ability to update customer details via Partner Portal and to add Alula reseller credentials.
• Subscription Owners and Account Creators can now update Customer Account Name, Reference Numbers 1 and 2, Main Contact Name, Phone, Email, and Physical Address.
• Subscription Owners can now enter their Alula reseller credentials into Partner Portal for use with Onair Alula
Brivo Onair 2.13 | 03/31/2020
This release adds email notification functionality.
• All Portal Users will now receive an email notification when Brivo adds any new messages to the Partner Portal Message Center.
• Account names will now update in the Partner Portal Account List and Account Summary when the name is
changed in Brivo Onair.
Brivo Onair 2.12 | 03/05/2020
This release adds the ability for subscription owners and account creators to edit, delete, and reactivate Brivo Onair Cam subscriptions in customer accounts.
• Subscription Owners and Account Creators can now edit, delete, and reactivate a customer’s Brivo Onair Cam subscription from within Partner Portal. Video Quality, Retention Time, and Max Number of Camera Slots can be edited.
Brivo Onair 2.11 | 02/19/2020
This release adds the ability for subscription owners and account creators to add Brivo Onair Cam subscriptions to customer accounts.
• Subscription Owners and Account Creators now have the capability to add a Brivo Onair Cam subscription to a customer from within Partner Portal. The subscription can be added directly from the customer’s Camera tab by clicking on the Add Brivo Onair Cam Subscription icon. Video Quality, Retention Time, and Max Number of Camera Slots must be selected during the process.
Brivo Onair 2.5.1 | 04/30/2019
This release adds the ability for subscription owners and account creators to search for panels by CP number as well as including minor changes to the Partner Portal UI.
• Subscription Owners and Account Creators now have the capability of performing a search for specific control panels by CP number. The CP number may be entered directly into the Search Resources field and the results are displayed on the Customer Detail Panel. When a CP number is not found, a CP Number Not Found message is displayed.
• The Most Recent Notifications header on the Home Page has been renamed to Activity Log.
Brivo Onair 2.5 | 04/02/2019
This release adds the ability for subscription owners to assign role-based permissions to new and existing portal users.
• New role-based permissions are assigned when creating a new portal user. Account Creator, Financial, Marketing, and Sales each provide differing levels of access to the Partner Portal interface.
Partner Portal Roles:
• Account Creator: Account Creator users can create new Brivo Onair accounts, view customer summary and details, reset administrator passwords, and access all Brivo documentation and collateral.
• Financial: Financial users can view the account summary and details, annual sales target, door and camera counts, customer account summaries, and access all Brivo documentation and collateral.
• Marketing: Marketing users can view recent notifications and latest product information, customer account summaries, and access all Brivo documentation and collateral.
• Sales: Sales users can view recent notifications and latest product information, customer account summaries, and access all Brivo documentation and collateral.
Note: For the feature rollout, existing portal users have been assigned all new user roles so that no permissions are lost. The Subscription Owner may modify permissions to a lower level of access as desired.
Brivo Onair 2.4.2 | 02/21/2019
This release adds the ability for portal users to add international phone numbers thereby improving the experience of our international dealers.
• During the account creation process, the phone number field is no longer bound by US formatting rules allowing portal users to enter international phone numbers as needed.
Brivo Onair 2.4 | 01/15/2019
This release includes minor UI changes to improve the customer experience.
• The following displays were updated to include pagination: Sites, Administrators, Users, Panels, Doors, and Camera.
• The display of Customers is now limited to 20 results with improved pagination.
• All areas now have a “Last refreshed date/time” timestamp to notify the user about the age of the data.
• The display for Customer Detail Credentials now provides a count of total Brivo Onair Pass credentials issued.
Brivo Onair 2.3.3 | 10/15/2018
This release includes a few minor bug fixes.
• We updated the Customer Care phone number on the Contacts page to be 866.274.8648.
• We updated Brivo Mobile Pass to Brivo Onair Pass, OnAir to Onair, and OnSite to Onsite.
Brivo Onair 2.3 | 07/23/2018
This release includes a few minor bug fixes.
• We updated the link on the Home page for dealers with status of “Not Certified” to go to our new Brivo website.
• We updated request forms for Demos and Feedback to reset after submission.
• We fixed pagination for Customers page to not go past the end and allow for Attention Required filtering to persist past the first page when using the Top navigation.
Brivo Onair 2.2 | 06/15/2018
• Improvements in this release include updates adding new customers to include processing on the last step by displaying a visual spinner indicating that the system is still processing. If there is an issue during the customer creation process, functionality is provided to retry only the steps in the process that were not completed.
• If there is an issue during the Customer Creation process, the system will provide the following message and allow you to retry the step by clicking on the Try Again button.
• We updated the text on the Documentation page under Collections.
• We removed the small spinner on the Customer Page that appeared when an “Attention Required” indicator was
Brivo Onair 2.1.1 | 05/16/2018
This release of Partner Portal updates the documentation section of the Partner Portal by including all Brivo Product Families and Hardware. Additionally, this release addresses bug fixes.
• This release now allows users to filter by all Brivo Product Families, Hardware and Resource types.
• This release removed training menu items as updated videos are available on Brivo.com.
• Fixed an issue to improve email sending at the end of the customer creation process.
• Fixed an issue where the Session Lost Message pops up continually.