This release of Brivo OnAir includes several improvements and introduces a new version of panel firmware.
- Brivo Mobile Pass activity events now linked to the User Profile page
- Fixed an error that prevented Cut & Pasted Custom Field entries
- Eagle Eye Live Feed now available for iPad
- Added time zone to Brivo Mobile Pass invitation
- Added Active and Expired Credential filters on the User Directory
New Camera Model
- Axis P3215-V (with –VE variant) is now compatible with Brivo OnAir Video
New Panel Firmware
- Panel firmware version 5.0.24 is now available. To request new firmware, please contact Brivo Technical Support at 866-274-8648, option 3 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.