This release of Brivo OnAir introduces two exciting new features: First, Brivo Mobile Pass which introduces a new level of convenience to end users by providing the ability to access secured areas with a smartphone and second, Brivo’s integration with Eagle Eye Networks which allows administrators to link their Brivo OnAir and Eagle Eye Networks accounts for easy interoperability on either platform. Additionally, some minor improvements have been made from our last release.
Brivo Mobile Pass
- 5 free passes enabled on every account
- Send passes to users via email
- Administer Brivo Mobile Passes just like a plastic card
- Master or Senior Administrators can enable/disable feature from the Account Settings page
- Please check out our training videos for Brivo Mobile Pass located here: www.brivo.com/brivomobilepass
Eagle Eye Integration
- Direct navigation from Brivo OnAir to Eagle Eye user interfaces for Master and Senior Administrators.
NOTE: the View Eagle Eye button is disabled for Assistant Administrators. Assistant Administrators will be able to view video from Live Feed and Video Search pages based on their site permissions
- Link Brivo events to Eagle Eye video clips
- View Live and Recorded video on either user interface
- Please check out our training videos on Eagle Eye integration here: www.brivo.com/eagleeyeintegration
- Fixed an issue that caused Effective From and Effective To dates to populate one day early for any Administrator not in the US Eastern time zone
- Fixed an issue that was preventing Assistant Administrators with edit, view and append permissions from viewing user credentials
- Fixed an erroneous loading ‘spinner’ graphic on the User Profile page