Brivo OnAir® version 10.14.4 improves Brivo’s video options by adding support for a larger capacity Smartvue NVR as well as additional OVR subscription models. This release also improves the functionality of the wireless Salto lock. Additionally, we added security features and addressed several user escalations.
- Added Salto Privacy Mode which allows selected groups to override normal access privileges.
- Added Salto Cached Credentials which stores credentials at the wireless lock for up to 31 days. This allows users with access privileges to access a door even if the lock is disconnected from Brivo OnAir.
- Note: The number of days credentials can be stored depends on the level of activity at the lock and the specific lock model. Please consult your user manual for more information.
- Added support for the Smartvue S9Z NVR in 5 sizes: 1TB, 2TB, 4TB, 6TB and 8TB.
- Updated OVR subscription models to include 60, 180 and 365 days of storage.
- An issue some users have encountered with the Request-to-Exit (REX) function has been resolved. A door set with REX on and REX unlock off will relock even after being triggered repeatedly.
- We have updated the password requirements message.
- The Group Name, User First Name and Last Name fields now support entries of up to 35 characters each.
- OVR authentication key field for registering an OVR camera on an iPad now displays all 4 characters.
ACS5000-E Firmware for SALTO Wireless Locksets
- Firmware version 5.0.22 is now available for download for use with ACS5000-E panels. This firmware is required for use with SALTO wireless locksets. To upgrade your firmware, please contact Brivo Technical Support for assistance: 866.274.8648, Option 3.