- To complement the experience of an updated user interface, the Brivo ACS WebService® brand name has been replaced by the new brand, Brivo OnAirSM.
Updated User Interface
- All pages in the application are updated for look and feel.
- New top level video tab provides immediate access to recorded and live OVR video.
- Simplified search provides a comprehensive view of access and video motion events on a 20 minute timeline display; events are visually represented and prioritized using color coding, intuitive icons and other visual cues.
- Live View is updated but maintains the multiple options to customize your everyday viewing.
- Brivo OnAirSM supported browsers are IE 9 and 10, and the latest version of Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari for Mac.
Changes to the Interface
- The Home Page is updated to provide shortcuts to several everyday functions; such as create a New User, Find a User / Card, Unlock Door and Search for Video.
- The Reports shortcuts are now placed on the right side of the Home Page.
- Live View for OVR in addition to search capabilities for recorded video clips are now merged under the Video header, which allows a user to search for specific video motion events as well as viewing live feeds.
- Both the Contact Us and Release Notes links have been moved to the footer of every page, allowing users to access those links regardless of where they are in the application.
- New Update Block button in the Schedule section allows easier data entry of time blocks.
Key Summary Issue Type Resolution
WS-2228 Report output was not showing more than 90 days worth of data, even if up
to 365 days worth of data was requested. This issue has been resolved.