Updated Video Interface
- Updated video Live Feed layout is more intuitive and provides greater video screen real estate.
- Video controls are relocated to a drop down menu in top right of the viewing pane.
- Unlock Door page and delete confirmation screen are now displayed in the style of the interface introduced in 10.11.
- Changes benefit both desktop and iPad user interfaces.
- Tabs on the homepage now display in the user’s selected language instead of English by default.
- Help button now functions correctly on iPad.
- The All Sites selection in the drop-down menu now fits better on iPad.
- Video Search screen now cleanly displays in the vertical view on iPad.
- Systems with more than five sites now display search video cleanly in landscape mode on iPads running iOS6.
- Time zone is now displayed when viewing a site.
- The timeline bar now stays in synch with the video on the Search Video screen.
- A more descriptive and informative error message displays when the password does not meet length or complexity requirements.
- An appropriate message now displays for users who go to the View Video page without any OVR cameras on their account.
- Corrected an issue where apostrophes were affecting report deletion (ex: Karen’s Report).
- When clicking the cancel button on the In/Out Report page, users are now pointed by default to the last page that was viewed as opposed to the Activity Report page.
- User count is now accurate after deleting a user on the last page of the user list.
- For Google Chrome users, the Username, Email Address and Language labels are now easier to read.
- Corrected a timeline issue that occurred when viewing four or more OVR cameras on iPad.