Enhanced iPad Support
- Brivo OnAir now supports Live OVR video on the iPad.
- Brivo OnAir supports iPads running iOS 6 or later.
Updated User Interface
- Unlock Door feature has been slightly repositioned and modified for simpler operation.
- When searching for specific video clips, the time selector uses a new time wheel design allowing for a simpler operation and keyboard navigation.
New Camera Models
- The following four Axis camera models: M1034-W, M3004-V, M5014, and P3364 have been added to our list of supported cameras.
- Restores the ability of users to use email address with up to 64 characters.
- Corrected an issue with the display of facility code “zero” cards.
- HTML reports can now be printed in full.
- A proper error message now appears indicating a password limit of 12 characters in cases where this limit is exceeded.
- Corrected an issue regarding the display of international date formats.
- Corrected an issue regarding the report deletion button.
- Corrected an issue with time zones for Arizona and Hawaii.
- Corrected a broken link on the View Door page.
- Corrected an issue with an incorrect message when a door is unlocked from the Unlock Door page.
- Corrected an issue where the installer login obscured other buttons at certain screen resolutions.
- Corrected a broken link for schedules on the Door Details page