SALTO SALLIS Wireless Locksets
With the integration of SALTO SALLIS wireless locksets, Brivo’s mission of maximizing security and lowering Total Cost of Ownership is extended all the way to the door, delivering a seamless unified solution. For more information: www.brivo.com/salto
Minimal set up required for SALTO devices programmed into your Brivo system.
Unified system allows you to manage everything using Brivo.
Secure Wireless Spectrum
- AES 128-bit data encryption ensures wireless communication security.
- Wireless communication based on IEEE 802.15.4 meets industry standards.
- In the event of signal loss, offline lock behavior reverts to a degraded mode of operation, preventing access until communications has restored.
- Scalable architecture improves control and compliance within your facilities.
- Real-time monitoring, audit and control features are accessible through the Brivo system for comprehensive security management.
- Bi-directional capability allows remote openings of wireless locks and switch from normal mode to office mode from the Brivo system.
New Speco DVR Models
In addition to currently supported TH and TL series DVRs, four (4) additional Speco DVRs have been added
for use with ACS WebService.
- Speco CS/GS/LS/PS Models.
DVR Features include:
- Digital Deterrent ™ Technology including SNS (Twitter) event notification.
- DVR Name Service (DVRNS) Support for ADSL/VDSL Connections.
- Speco Mobile Apps for iOS/Andriod/Blackberry.
Brivo ACS WebService DVR ordering information:
ACS5000 Firmware for SALTO Wireless Locksets
Firmware version 5.0.19 is now available for download for use with ACS WebService ACS5000 panels. Thisfirmware is required for use with SALTO wireless locksets. To upgrade your firmware, please contact Brivo Technical Support for assistance: 866.274.8648, Option 3.